Friday, June 20, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome Fetty, Drumm, McCall, and Winklers!

This is our new blog spot where we can all keep up with each other's happenings and goings ons. Everyone can contribute updates and pictures.

Please take a few minutes each week to add something to the blog!

tcfitw Forever!

b

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am first, HAHA! That's only because I am sitting at work all night staring uselessly out of my window looking at.....THE OCEAN! Suckers...have fun with your nasty humidity and no ocean to ease your sweating pains!

On the other hand, I do have a 2 bedroom apartment...
We will talk details later.
:)

-Winks

Autumn said...

Our weather has actually been quite nice lately. I don't have any complaints yet. So you can take you're ocean and shove it...lol. j/k

And coincidently, we too have a two bedroom apartment. How peculiar.

-A

brielor said...

Hello all!
I HAVE THE DAY OFF!!!! ok, sort of a day off.... i need to be in bed by 8pm so i can wake up at 3:30am but you get the drift.......
winkz- we want details on the 2 bdrm......need to move?
autumn- tell me whats been going on this past week with you. have the place in order yet? are the boys behaving? you know, all the poop.
love,
mama

Autumn said...

I have pretty much all of my stuff in order now except for a few little things. Someone else, on the other hand, still has a lot of unpacking to do but I guess there isn't any real rush. The boys seem to be adjusting well. They aren't having any problems. And they love going out on the balcony... supervised of course. I started looking for a job this past week so hopefully I will hear some things back.

brielor said...

geez people....i know we can communicate better than this.....
so----we have taken to squirting the peacock with tao's massive water gun. discuss.

Autumn said...

Poor peacock......

Gavin said...

Dear Wendy and David,

Please stop shooting at me with those damn water guns. it fucks up my look!

thank you
Sir Nobelous Peacock

brielor said...

Dear Mr. Peacock,
Stop shitting on my porch.

Autumn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.