Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Summer's End

OK, so is anyone else bummed out that summer is practically over? I mean seriously! We're only a week from Labor Day! It is kind of weird because for the first time in how many years there isn't anyone getting ready for the first day of school in the Fetty clan. I'm kind of sad. Ian and Autumn, have Brienne and Taylor tell you about the fashion show that they would have to give Wendi and me after we went shopping for school clothes! The two of them really knew how to work the runway, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Gavin said...

Ha. Actually, I cannot wait for summer to be over. That means that my job slows way down! Sorry it took me so long to respond. i have been crazy. It is pretty sad that no one is getting ready for school. i thought about that earlier.

Autumn and Ian, please do not listen to Papa about the fashon show- lies, all lies! :)

Gavin said...

Ha. Actually, I cannot wait for summer to be over. That means that my job slows way down! Sorry it took me so long to respond. i have been crazy. It is pretty sad that no one is getting ready for school. i thought about that earlier.

Autumn and Ian, please do not listen to Papa about the fashon show- lies, all lies! :)