Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pretty Happy

Well, the sun is shining. Work is pretty quiet today. I guess all is right with the world. I just wanted to show Brienne that I am trainable in the art of blogging. I do think that it's a little intimidating sitting here staring at a blank page and trying to figure out what you want to write that will be out there forever!

The most important thing is to welcome Autumn into this family! She and Ian are both terrific additions and I love both of you very much! Taylor and Brienne already know that I think they are the best kids that any parent could hope for. Somehow the Wendi and Bryan gene pool did a pretty good job there. And while I'm complimenting everyone, I'm giving David a big shout-out here too. The role of step-dad isn't easy and you were the best. I hope that you take pride in the two kids you helped raise - you did an awesome job!

2 comments:

Gavin said...

OMG! i am about to cry over here! How sweet! Of course, we all think the same of you!

brielor said...

i still can't figure out how to find the main page to add new blog. i shall continue to "add on" to other peoples.
Bryan, that was a lovely thought and we all are so lucky to have each other and the 4 wonderful children we have!
-- did all the plants make it?
w